Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

18. April 2013

1-Zimmer-Wohnung, 5020 Salzburg Altstadt € 380 Pro Monat Steingasse 19, 5020 Salzburg Altstadt / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam

1-Zimmer-Wohnung, 5020 Salzburg Altstadt € 380 Pro Monat  Steingasse 19, 5020 Salzburg Altstadt
Nr. 4482949. angeboten von Torsten Kohl (privat) am 18. April 2013, 13:43
http://www.bazar.at/1-zimmer-wohnung-5020-salzburg-altstadt-z-380-pro-monat-anzeigen-4482949.html

alias Herr Torsten Kohl
1-Zimmer-Wohnung im 2. OG
Steingasse 19 | 5020 Salzburg Altstadt
Anbieter-Objekt-Nr.:I029944
http://www.immobilienscout24.at/expose/expose/516fe6650cf20cd94d1ddbec


Bilder wurden kopiert von
http://www.fewo-direkt.de/ferienwohnung-ferienhaus/p754206

1-Zimmer-Wohnung
38,20 m²
- Vorraum
- Wohnküche
- Abstellraum mit WM-Anschluss
- 1 Schlafzimmer
- Badezimmer mit Wanne
- WC extra
**************************************

From: Kohl Torsten ~ tors_ohl197@hotmail.com
Hi Today,
I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Österreich, but now she's back home permanently,so I'm renting it out.We will not use the place any more,so you can rent it even for a long term.The flat is fully furnished and renovated,as you could see from the photos.You can use my furniture,or you can also use your own if you prefer.If you decide to use yours, you can store my furniture in the large basement cellar.The place is fully equipped with air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine,LCD TV, etc.Also very important, the utilities(water, electricity,Internet, digital TV)are included in the rent of 380€ /month. The kaution is 550€ and you will get it back when you will move out(I will need a 30 days notice).I'm a 56 years old retired architect from Nicosia Cyprus.I'm a pet owner myself,so I will have no problem if you want to keep a pet in the house, as long as nothing is damaged.Unfortunately, my health and ongoing treatment don't allow me to do any travelling for the next few months, so I will not be able to come and meet you personally for a while.However this won't affect the rental at all.I can make arrangements to have a real estate agency handle everything for me. I would like to know how many persons you intend to share the flat with,and for how long time.Any other details about yourself would be appreciated.
So I guess this is it for now,I hope I didn't forget anything.
Thank you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

please post a comment

**** Bitte lesen ****

Wichtig: Es werden nur die Kommentare veröffentlicht, in denen die gesamte originale Antwort von den Betrügern (und nicht Eure Interpretationen) einschließlich deren Email-Adresse sowie ein Hinweis (Scout-ID, Immonet-Nr. etc. oder Link) zum Angebot steht. Auch wenn das Inserat gelöscht ist, finden wir es meistens im Googlecache.
Wichtig: wir brauchen die Email-Adressen und Betrugsantworten der Betrüger, damit sie beim Googlen auffindbar sind!
Diese findet Ihr im Header der Email. Auch benötigen wir die Angaben:
From: xy mit Email-Adresse sowie Return-Path bzw. Sender