Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

26. Mai 2016

kockman101@gmail.com / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam

kockman101@gmail.com
 €350 / 2br - 15m2 - €350 / 15m2 - I'm Renting out my flat for short and long term http://stuttgart.craigslist.de/apa/5599765720.html

Hello! I'm Renting out my flat for short and long term visitors. It is a privately furnished, full service apartment with dish washer, washing machine, induction stove, high speed internet in a nice neighborhood. You need to be at least matured age or older. The apartment is good for couples or student who come to Berlin for a short visit. The rent per Month is 350 Euros. subletting places has become difficult in Berlin, therefore I go short long term rentals. I'm currently working and travel and need the apartment to be paid for since I'm already paying for my place down here. There is a housekeeper who will do all the cleaning. For more information please do not hesitate to contact me any time by mail.


kind Regards.
Schaber

gleicher Betrug mit

martinzcole7@gmail.com
chrisgod101@gmail.com
liberagabrielacosta@gmail.com











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen