Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

15. Mai 2016

Whatsapp: +447534391512 - mariofehrba@gmail.com alias Sandra Schmid - Mario fehrba; Ruhiges, voll möbliertes Zimmer 18qm 10999 Berlin (Kreuzberg), Reichenberger Str / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam

ijebuomoalare@gmail.com alias Tobias Hug - jnsdrman@gmail.com alias Jens ledermann

mariofehrba@gmail.com alias Sandra Schmid - Mario fehrba;

Ruhiges, voll möbliertes Zimmer 18qm
10999 Berlin (Kreuzberg), Reichenberger Str
http://www.immowelt.de/expose/29BEZ46

 
 
 


Ruhiges, voll möbliertes Zimmer:
Kleiderschrank mit Kleiderbügeln, Bücherregal, kleines Regal, Schlafliege, Beistelltisch, Schreibtisch, 3 Stühle, Radio, Kabelanschluss mit Flachbildfernseher im Zimmer, Mülleimer, Teppich, Rollo, Stehlampe, Deckenlampe, Tischlampe, Spiegel, WLAN.

Küche, Bad/WC mit Tageslicht:
Küchen-Mitbenutzung, Backofen, Kühlschrank, Herd, Spülmaschine, Microwelle, Küchenutensilien, Toaster, Staubsauger, Bügeleisen, Föhn und alles was man so braucht.
Bad-Mitbenutzung, Dusche
Fernwärme
Raumaufteilung & WG-Leben
Ich suche:
zur Zwischenmiete Mitbewohnerin/Mitbewohner in 3 Zimmerwohnung (89m2) mit zentraler Lage. Die Hälfte von der Wohnfläche ist für den Mitbewohner frei zugänglich.
Ein anderer Zeitraum mit einem späteren Datum nach Absprache möglich, für Pendler auch länger. (Keine Anmeldung als fester Wohnsitz.)
Monat: 380 € mit allen Nebenkosten.
Endreinigung: durch Nutzer selbst, ansonsten Kautionsabzug
Besichtigungstermine
Keine Party Wohnung. Die gesamte Wohnung ist rauchfreie Zone!
Die Wohnung ist auch für Allergiker geeignet. Bei mir gibt es keine Katzen, Hunde, Ratten, Schlangen, Vögel, Hasen, Hamster ...
NUR für 1 Person ohne Haustiere.
DSL-Internet-Zugang.
Voll möbliertes Zimmer in einem 3-Zimmerwohnung. Das Zimmer ist ca. 18,60 qm, hell, zur Garten-/Hofseite gelegen und sehr ruhig. Auch die Nachbarn sind ruhig.
Gepflegter, modernisierter Altbau, 2. Etage ohne Fahrstuhl.
Zentrale Lage, gute Verkehrsverbindungen :
Die Wohnung liegt sehr verkehrsgünstig: ca 10 Minuten Fußweg zum S-Bahn Charlottenburg, 500 m Fußweg zum U-Bahn Bismarckstraße, Flughafen Tegel 15 Minuten mit Bus 109 und eine Busverbindung 109 mit 2 Minuten Fußweg.
Viele Einkaufsmöglichkeiten, diverse Lebensmittelgeschäfte (Ullrich und Penny Mo.-Sa. bis 22 Uhr offen, Butter Lindner, Rogacki Delikatessen ) sind in der Nähe.
Fußläufig befinden sich Einkaufsmeile Wilmersdorfer Straße, Hallenbad an der Krumme Straße, Schlosspark Charlottenburg und Lietzenseepark.
Die Messegelände liegt nur 3 km entfernt

kopiert von
http://www.studenten-wg.de/mietangebot_1723196.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Mario fehrba ~ mariofehrba@gmail.com

Hello,

How are you and thank you for the interest. The apartment is free now and you can start to rent as soon as possible. The apartment is located at Reichenberger Str. 25, 10999 Berlin. It is a 2 bedroom
apartment; each of the room is 20m2, The rooms have a private bathroom and toilet. There is a living room and a kitchen as well. If you rent a room now; I will only have to get someone else to rent the other room so that both of you can share the flat together. Possibly a lady cos ladies are always neat and take good care of a flat. You will only have to share the kitchen and the Living room. The rent for a room cost 370 euros monthly plus a deposit of 550 euros. The monthly rent includes all the necessary utilities and the deposit will be returned back to you when you are moving out from the flat.

Waiting to hear from you soon.
Sandra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Mario fehrba ~ mariofehrba@gmail.com

Hello,

Good day and thanks for the response. the apartment is still free and you can start to rent as soon as possible but sorry viewing the flat will not be possible for now because i have left the country already
and i have the flat keys here with me, I just relocated here in England due to my new job and that is the main reason I am renting out the flat but I can only send you some of the flat pictures to see and
have an idea of the flat. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Whatsapp: +447534391512

Sandra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Sandra Schmid ~ mariofehrba@gmail.com

Hello,

Good day and thank you for the prompt response. The apartment is still
free and you can start to rent as soon as possible but sorry viewing
the flat will not be possible for now because i have left the country
already and i have the flat keys here with me, I just relocated here
in England due to my new job and that is the main reason I am renting
out the flat but I have attached some of the flat picture for you to
see and have an idea of the flat.

Whatsapp: +447534391512

Waiting to hear from you soon

Sandra
----------------------------------------------------

Betrug auch mit

+447534391512:

ijebuomoalare@gmail.com alias Tobias Hug - jnsdrman@gmail.com alias Jens ledermann 

gefunden 

Hello guys,

I think it will be very difficult to do anything about the people that deceived me, I write here hoping that you don't get scammed as I was.
The story is quite complicated so I will just tell you the important parts.

I just finished my studies and I am currently in Germany looking for a job. Because of several reasons I have just 1 month left here and that made finding a place very difficult, since everybody asks for a 6-months contract.
Given that I was having problems on finding a place, I accepted to try and rent a room from a guy that claimed to be English and be living in England. Everything made sense until he asked me to prove that I had the money for the rent. He asked me to deposit via WesternUnion the money to a third party: one of my friends. The plan was to cancel the transfer once he was here. I believed that it was acceptable since the proof of my commitment to him will be the commission that I needed to pay to WesternUnion.
At the end this person withdrew the money from WesternUnion. WU assured me that for doing so, he needed to show a valid ID, so I suppose he falsified one and impersonated my friend.
I know I have a lot of responsibility on what happened cause I trusted him but I just couldn't believe he would impersonate my friend. undecided

Anyway, the reason that I believe he is nigerian is because he asked me at some point to deposit some other money to "his lawyer": William Olelakan, Dirección: 2b Ademunmi Estate. Ikeja. Lagos. Nigeria.
The apartment was supposed to be located at Rosenbergstraße 56, 70176, Stuttgart.
The the person that pretended to be the landlord said to be Tobias Hug, e-mail: ijebuomoalare@gmail.com and cellphone +447534391512.
After I discovered him he removed the photo (I guess fake) from WhatsApp and a Facebook account that seemed perfectly normal.

I totally believe in you guys, because of my good friend uzolexis, I will just be very careful with everyone from now one.


Kommentare:

  1. another try from anipat970@gmail.com

    Hello ,

    How are you and thank you for the interest. The apartment is free now
    and you can start to rent as soon as possible. The apartment is
    located at Kattesundet 14, 1458 Copenhagen. It is a 2 bedroom
    apartment; each of the room is 21m2, The rooms have a private bathroom
    and toilet. There is a living room and a kitchen as well. If you rent
    a room; I will only have to get someone else to rent the other room so
    that both of you can share the flat together. Possibly a lady cos
    ladies are always neat and take good care of a flat. You will only
    have to share the kitchen and the Living room. The rent for a room
    cost 380 euros monthly plus a deposit of 550 euros. The monthly rent
    includes all the necessary utilities and the deposit will be returned
    back to you when you are moving out from the flat.

    Sandra

    Hello,

    Good day and thanks for the response. the apartment is still free and
    you can start to rent as soon as possible but sorry viewing the flat
    will not be possible for now because i have left the country already
    and i have the flat keys here with me, I just relocated here in
    England due to my new job and that is the main reason I am renting out
    the flat but I can only send you some of the flat pictures to see and
    have an idea of the flat. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
    Whatsapp: +447534391512

    Sandra

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. anipat970@gmail.com is still active (site administration shows no reaction so far):

    http://erasmusu.com/en/erasmus-copenhagen/room-for-rent-student/furnished-room-close-to-the-university-of-copenhagen-faculty-of-science-427077

    AntwortenLöschen

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen