Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

16. Mai 2016

treschort@gmail.com alias Nguyen Thy alias Dr.Sofia Franziska ; Exklusives Appartement 1 zimmer 10405 Berlin Prenzlauer Berg , Diedenhofer Straße 6. / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam

From: Nguyen Thy ~ treschort@gmail.com

Exklusives Appartement 1 zimmer
10405 Berlin
88443779
168568242
Bilder aus dem Betrugs-Inserat kopiert von
http://www.booking.com/hotel/de/jacqueline-bernardini-apartment.de.html?

Bilder aus dem Link http://www.use.com/HyPum
kopiert von
https://www.holidaycheck.de/hi/arcona-living-goethe-87-berlin/ad702392-9425-38e8-9271-6e1411e6a402



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Nguyen Thy ~ treschort@gmail.com

Hello,

My name is Dr. Sofia Franziska, and I manage  a orthopedic clinic in Italy.
I am the owner of the apartment 10405 Berlin Prenzlauer Berg , Diedenhofer Straße 6.
The apartment is in a very good condition, very clean and completely habitable. The asking rent is applied lower than the average price in this area, but not via an agent and not paying fees and commissions allows me a lower rental rate than others ask.
The apartment was purchased by me in 2010, and I lived there until last year when my contract ended and I returned home to Italy.This is a 1-room apartment (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 car garage) with a total area of 37m ² on a second Etage.
Can either my furniture or store them in the basement cellar and use their own.
If with EUR 300 for rent per month including all utilities (electricity / phone / cable / Internet / water), as long as you need. The apartment is close to public transport, gym and other facilities. The apartment has a parking space for one car. I have spent a large amount of money with the apartment and my wish is that you treat it like it was your own.
Hope you do not mind answering a few questions:
1. Who will live in the property and what are their occupations?
2. Are there any children, pets or smokers who will live in the property?
3. How long does the initial lease for 6 takes necessary - 12 Months - more etc?
Please let me know if you are seriously interested.
Kind regards,

Dr.Sofia Franziska

Photos: http://www.use.com/HyPum

Kommentare:

  1. I received the exact same email for an apartment in Hamburg from
    Sofia Franziska

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. kajihurb@gmail.com

    Hello,

    I am the owner of the apartment Gärtnerstraße 85, 20253 Hamburg Eimsbüttel .
    My name is Dr. Sofia Franziska , and I manage a orthopedic clinic in Italy.
    The apartment was purchased by me in 2010, and I lived there until last year when my contract ended and I returned home to Italy.This is a 1-room apartment (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 car garage) with a total area of 38m ² on a second Etage.
    Can either my furniture or store them in the basement cellar and use their own.
    If with EUR 200 for rent per month including all utilities (electricity / phone / cable / Internet / water), as long as you need. The apartment is close to public transport, gym and other facilities. The apartment has a parking space for one car. I have spent a large amount of money with the apartment and my wish is that you treat it like it was your own.
    Hope you do not mind answering a few questions:
    1. Who will live in the property and what are their occupations?
    2. Are there any children, pets or smokers who will live in the property?
    3. How long does the initial lease for 6 takes necessary - 12 Months - more etc?
    Please let me know if you are seriously interested.
    Kind regards,

    Dr. Sofia Franziska

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. 1-Zimmer Whg möbliert-mit balkon
    20253 Hamburg
    201,10 Euro
    ca. 33,50 m² Zimmergröße

    auf Immowelt

    Expose ist schon gelöscht:

    https://www.immowelt.de/immoweltag/impressum?tagid=e3bcf37b217424cf126b7aa996526fe4

    AntwortenLöschen

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen