Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

15. Juni 2016

mh.frances4u@gmail.com alias Michelle Hardy / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam

pls forward the attachments /images to our blog emil address in IMPRESSUM

mh.frances4u@gmail.com
Michelle Hardy
https://wohnungsbetrug.blogspot.de/2016/06/mhfrances4ugmailcom-alias-michelle.html

Do you still need a room in Helsinki?
Please write back and i would send you pictures and details of my apartment.
Hope to read from you soon.
Regards,
Michelle.


Thanks for the message. I got a neat 2 bedroom flat and am renting out a room in the apartment.

My flat is perfectly located at Fabianinkatu 16, Helsinki 00130, Finland. The flat has perfect public transport connection which brings you easily and quick in every other district of the city.

So it is easy to concentrate on your study or work and everything is well organized in the fully furnished flat. There is free WIFI access in the whole flat and you will get a key for your room. Just bring your suitcase, all the rest is provided for you!

The room would be rented out for 350Euro per month(all expenses included) and a refundable deposit of 500Euro is also required which would be given back to you when leaving the flat.

*kindly email back stating your interest and i do understand you not seeking an immediate accommodation, i would be willing to have it securely reserved for you from when you would be needing it. Attached below are picture of my flat.

Hope to read form you soon.

Best Regards,
Michelle.

----

Thanks for the reply and the interest in my flat.

Its a 2 bedroom flat and am only renting out a room in the flat (pics of room i sent to you in my previous email) as i occupy the second room. The room is available to both short and long term rentals upon your request. Yes you can change things in the room to your taste and perfection :)

I am 24 years old lady from the USA. I have been in Finland for over 2years now. I work as a consultant in a small organization here. I would describe myself as pretty open minded, trustworthy, easy going, with a good sense of humor. There is so much more in life and I think discovering the diversity is amazing and to a large part what life is about for me. In my leisure time I love doing sports - I like running, gym, swimming and football. I love going to bars and I play billard very frequently in the evening with my friends. Am sorry i dont skype as i dont have a skype account.

I would be willing to have the room securely reserved for you. Kindly get back to me telling me more about yourself so we can proceed with this.

Hope to read from you soon.

Regards,
Michelle.

.........................................................................

Thanks for the reply and its really good getting to know much more about you :)

A lease contract would be involved in this which we both would have to sign. Kindly get back to me with your full name and address, name and address of next of kin, your exact move in and move out date and any means of your identification( a scanned copy of your passport or I.D card) as i would be needing these in preparing the contract asap.

After these you would then proceed with the payment of the refundable deposit and first month rental fee in advance to confirm reservation and a receipt would be issued for the payment.

Hope to read from you soon.

Regards,
Michelle. 

1 Kommentar:

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen