CHF600 / 1br - 36m2 - Very cute and light apartment in Bellevue with a balcony. (Zürich)
The sunny balcony is facing South on the car-free Torgasse, directly above "Cakefriends". This flat is ideal for a couple or a two people flat share. It is located 1 minute walk to Bellevue, 3-4 minutes to the lake and 8 minutes to Paradeplatz. The rent month includes all "Nebenkosten" (side costs) of hot water, heating, electricity.
How is it?
- Stylish wooden floor
- A lot of light, with windows on both sides of the living room, and on two sides of the bedroom
- Normal ceiling height (higher than most typical flats in the Niederdorf/center)
- Two balconies: a small one in the kitchen and a south-facing one in the dining room (with the sun from breakfast to mid-afternoon in the summer months, and a glass roof if it's raining - perfect for a BBQ)
- A lot of storage space in the apartment (4 built-in closets in the dining room, and additional closest which can be taken over)
- One bathroom with WC and shower (small but very functional with storage space)
- A separate functional kitchen with micro-wave/oven; own washing machine
- Amazing location - in the very c enter of the city, on a car-free street
- Above "Cakefriends", a trendy cake & coffee place (no noise ever heard from the kitchen/ coffeeshop)
- Few steps to the lake and the river
- Few steps to "Bellevue": trams 2, 4, 5, 8, 11, 15; buses 912 and 916; Coop (supermarket)
- 4 min walk to the train station "Stadelhofen": direct S-bahn to the main station and airport, Coop open every day until 10pm
- Lots of options to have a drink/food in the neighborhood
- Optimal location to invite friends over.