Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

18. Oktober 2016

christianemajer@outlook.com alias Christiane Majer / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam

christianemajer@outlook.com

Thanks for getting back with your interest, since you haven't found a place - In this email, you will know little about me and more details of the apartment. Christiane Majer by name, I am 21 years old, am mixed, half German and French, I have just graduated in Tourism. I decided to study in Stuttgart because my father works with the health organization in Stuttgart and he want me to be close to him since I am the only child. I am open to living with anyone, males ,females, couples, doesn't matter. I enjoy cooking. I am extremely clean, quiet and respectful, I am sensitive,intelligent, patient and caring.
The WG location is really great and also very central. In 8 minutes you are at the subway station. And Central Station. There are also shopping opportunities in the area. Features: Bedroom : 20 square meters (FITS KING SIZE BED) Living room: 14.10FT x 13.1FT Kitchen: 13.6FT x 11.2FT Bathroom: 4.10FT x 5.3FT *UTILITIES + A/C *WLAN internet facilities, Cable, A/C,Internet 24/7 etc included. *Laundry in building ( washing machine, dryers) - 12 ft ceilings - large living room with working, exposed brick fireplace - full kitchen including toaster,dishwasher, freezer, fridge, microwave - full bathroom including shower, bath tub - terrace furniture, private parking, lift, - large private roof with barbecue and hammock - elevator building - storage space for bikes, luggage, equipment, etc - high speed internet, cable + DVR Attractions: restaurants, pubs, disco, café, park, market,cinema,shopping, fitness The basic I'm asking for is the first month rent and the security deposit while the subsequent rents will be paid as each month stay passes by. Utilities included in the rent are phone, gas, electricity, heater and hot water etc. 

Address: Karl-Schurz-Str. 31, 70190 Stuttgart Mitte, Germany 
Rent: €330 
Refundable Security Deposit: €470 
Available: Now 
Minimum stay: 1 Month 
Maximum stay: As long as you like but a maximum of a year contract at a stretch 
Preferred flatmate 
description: Age: from 18 to 55 yrs. old 
Gender: Doesn't matter 
Smoker: Doesn't matter 
Orientation: Doesn't matter 
Pet: No pets 
Let me know if the details above suit you so that we can take things from there 
PS: I prefer to communicate in English just to improve my English skills. 

Regards, Christiane


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen