Erstbezug 2 Zimmer sehr luxuriös
Trögelsbyer Weg 50, 24943 Flensburg, Engelsby
Thank you for your response!
The apartment it`s available for a long-term rent , so you can stay there how long you want .
As I mentioned in my first email, Groningen, Netherlands is my current place of residence. I am ready to travel as soon as possible back to Germany to sort out the lease. I came back once already for a supposed tenant that realized he had no enough funds so I need to be sure before my coming and understand my proposal thats is way I entrusted Airbnb which offers a simple control process for owners and new tenants. They will check me as the owner of the apartment and you as potential tenant.
Here is a brief description of the process:
- As owner I need to submit to Airbnb information about rental agreement ,copies of some documents;
- After Airbnb accepts the transaction and complete the verification of the documents has to contact you as potential tenant and check if you have enough money to rent the apartment;
- After I receive the confirmation I get back to Germany to show and sign the lease contract;
If you agree with the process, please provide the following information:
- Complete name of the future tenant;
- Current address ( street , city , country, zip code );
- Direct telephone number;
- I need also a copy of your ID or passport to complete the lease agreement
The price you shall pay for 1 month of rent will be 600 Euros and I want also guarantee deposit 1200 Euros ( the kaution 1200 Euros you will receive back when you leave the apartment ), with no extra taxes to pay. The rent , I want to receive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money .
When I have the details Airbnb will contact you but you need to be sure before my coming from Netherlands so it has to be fully interest from your side .
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks for your time!
Watchlist Internet: Sicher auf airbnb.com buchen
email addresses used for frauding with AIRBNB,
used by scammers and not associated with the legitimate website: