Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

22. Oktober 2016

gotenit5631@gmail.com / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam

gotenit5631@gmail.com
 €350 / 1br - Gorgeous 1 bedroom apartment for rent in nice location (Firenze)
http://florence.craigslist.it/apa/5802759878.html

Hi,

I have one spacious, fully furnished and tiled one bedroom flat for rent in the heart of Florence. The flat is well equipped, it has easy access to all means of transport in the city and situated in a wonderful, decent and quiet area. The property is on the first floor. The bus stop is a five min walk ( lots of buses to the city centre).

..................................................

gotenit5631@gmail.com
€350 / 1br - Double room in a wonderful apartment (Firenze)
http://florence.craigslist.it/apa/5824693283.html
http://florence.craigslist.it/apa/5818524392.html
http://florence.craigslist.it/apa/5837034928.html
Double room for rent in a lovely one bedroom apartment at nice and quiet area of Florence.The room is large and bright and it's also furnished with a wardrobe, drawer, desk. Wooden flooring.

Central heating. Free Internet access. Includes access to a kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is fully equipped (cooker, fridge/freezer, pots, pans etc.), washing machine. Here is a fantastic opportunity to get a spacious room in an elegant flat in a really nice residential area.The property is on the first floor. The bus stop is a five min walk ( lots of buses to the city centre).

.................................................................

€300 Amazing one bedroom flat for rent
Double room for rent in a lovely one bedroom apartment at nice and quiet area of Florence.The room is large and bright and it's also furnished with a wardrobe, drawer, desk. Wooden flooring.

Central heating. Free Internet access. Includes access to a kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is fully equipped (cooker, fridge/freezer, pots, pans etc.), washing machine. Here is a fantastic opportunity to get a spacious room in an elegant flat in a really nice residential area.The property is on the first floor. The bus stop is a five min walk ( lots of buses to the city centre).

Household Utilities and Amenities includes:
#Central Heating, #Underfloor Central Heating, #Alarm system, #Flat screen plasma TVs with cable broadcasting, #Hi-tech music players with surround sound, #Satellite.

#DVD/VCD players, #Video Game {Play station 3}, #Internet Access, #WiFi Wireless Internet Broadband, #Reading Desk, #Bedside Lamp, #Wardrobe, #In-room iron and board, #Goose down duvets and luxurious bedding, #State of the art fully fitted kitchen.

#Gas and Microwave, #Superb Kitchen with Washing Machine/Dryer/Dishwasher, #Cookware and tableware, #Constant hot water, #Parking Lot, #Storage and Gym. Contact me for more details
...........................

probably copied from
Spacious room near city centre Florence
Ref: 156248
Via Galvani, Florence, Florence, 50131 Italy | See Map
430 €/Month 250 €/week 40 €/Day

..................................

scammer´s reply

Thank you so much for your prompt reply back to me and also for your interest in my flat, I am renting out the whole apartment and not just a room. I want you to know that we will not be able to meet in person before you move in into my flat and there is no problem about viewing my property but as you can read from my previous mail that I am not in Florence right now and I have the apartment keys and documents here with me so you can only view the apartment from outside. I will not be able to travel to Florence to show you the flat due to my work and recent occurrence.

My experience last week in trying to rent the property to a particular lady had got me to predicate on these, she made me believe she was willing and ready to rent the apartment when she contacted me, she even went to the extend of showing me her statement of account that she have enough money to pay the rent fee and deposit, which made me travel down to Florence to show her the flat but you wouldn't believe that when I got to Florence, she didn't show up for the viewing, She later send me a mail after two days that she is no longer interested in my flat due to some reasons best known to her. This really hurt me because I wasted lots of money on my flight down there and almost loose my job because I couldn't resume back to work.

I will be putting all my trust in you because you sound like a nice person so I am going to post the apartment keys and all its documents to you through UPS( A courier service that helps in delivering packages worldwide) but before I post the keys and documents to you, you will have to sign my Tenancy agreement form and pay the security deposit(€600) to me upfront through Money gram/Bank transfer and once I confirm the transfer, I will go and post the keys and documents to you. The contents of the documents I shall be posting to you through UPS are:

1) Entrance and all the apartment keys
2) Paper/Permanent apartment form(Containing your reference details).
3) The apartment documentary file.
4) Hard copy of lease agreement.
5) Payment Receipt.
6) Recent bills receipt

If you are truly interested in renting my flat as you've said, I will be happy if you can reply back to me now with the below information so that I can prepare the form for you to read and sign then pay the deposit, the information requested are:

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
YOUR MOVE-IN DATE

Thanks,
Paolo


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen