Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

12. Oktober 2016

yvonneschl@gmx.at ~ familyschleich@gmail.com / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam

From: Family Schleich familyschleich@gmail.com:

Hello,

First I apologize that my message is not in German but most of persons interested have contacted me in English.
I have a 2-Zimmer apartment on second floor for rent on Stolberggasse 23b, 1050 Wien, 05. Bezirk, Margareten.
The apartment can be rented for minimum 6 months and maximum 7 years.
The 50 m² apartment is very nice, clean, quiet and ready to be rented.
The rent is 580 EUR and includes all common costs.
2 months' security deposit 1160 EUR ( Kaution ) is required and will be refunded when you move.
Two months notice before you leave is required.




Here is the description (in German, as advertised on the website):

Geräumiges großes Wohnzimmer,Schlafzimmer, Vorraum, Bad wanne, Wc.Alle Elektrogeräte in der Küche neu, auch mit Waschmaschine und Mikrowelle. Direkt vor der Haustür befindet sich die Busstation 12 A.Eurospar und Billa ganz nah.
Ideale MIetwohnung für ein Paar ,die Ausstattung ist modern und zweckgemäß,sodass keine Investition für Möbel notwendig ist. Das Möbel kann entfernt werden. Keine Extrakosten für Möbel. Keine Immobilienagentur! Ich bin privat! Maximale Vertrag 7 Jahre.

We are family Schleich, me Yvonne, 54 years old, financial adviser of FTI Consulting, my lovely husband, Markus doctor specializing in plastic surgery and two daughters Anne Marie and Johanna. I have no problem if you will keep pets because we also have another member of family Jacob...a 3 years old golden retriever. I do not want to sell it, because never know what will happen in the future and we decided to rent it to someone who can take care of it, as my previous tenant had. Because I am not an agency I want to know something about you (age, occupation, lifestyle or whatever you think makes you a good tenant). I hope you do not mind.
I am pleased about your interest in my property and I look forward to future cooperation and friendship. I believe that communication is very important between the tenant and landlord. Trust and honesty I find it also vital.

Kind regards,
Fam. Schleich
Wilsnacker Strasse 48
10559, Berlin
Deutschland
yvonneschl@gmx.at
familyschleich@gmail.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen