Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

21. November 2016

Betrüger mit erich.diemer@web.de / Vorassebetrug fraud scam Spoof AirBNB

From: Erich Diemer ~ erich.diemer@web.de
Betreff: Aw: Your apartment for rent in Fellbach

Hi , nice to meet you.
You seem to be a nice person .
Like I have informed you before, the price for 1 month of rent will be 460 Eur with all the bills included in it , and I want also a guarantee deposit 920 Eur ( the deposit is for 2 months rent , and you will receive them back when the contract will expire ), with no extra taxes to pay.
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you can store my furniture in the large basement cellar.
I want to receive the money monthly into my bank account , so I hope that will be no problem for you to wire the money .

I am willing to send you the keys so you can visit it and see it suits your needs. The delivery for the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), will be made with AirBNB agency to make sure that we can trust each other.

If you are interested I can explain you the procedure , so I wait news from your side because I really need to take care of this matter.
Thank you !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen