€630 / 90m2 - Opportunity Apartment with modern kitchen (Marsilstein)
You are living in a new constructed, 90 sqm city-apartment with a first time use in summer 2015.
The apartment is in a silent area -- but all essentials are just around the corner: 300m to the tramways 3 + 4 (direct connection to Cologne downtown + trade fair), 400m to the chocolate-museum, Rheinauhafen and many bars and restaurants.
Possibilities to sleep:
- Full-size bed for 2 person (180x200cm)
- Convertible pull-out sofa bed for 2 person (140x200cm)
- Big couch for 1 person
About this advert you rent the entire 90 sqm apartment with the following spaces:
- Bedroom: 2 separated mattresses, each 90x200cm, a wardrobe for sharing and a direct access to the master-bathroom
- Master-Bathroom: Big bathtub and a toilet
- Guest-Bathroom: Large walk-in shower and a second toilet
- Guest room for working, relaxing or sleeping: The couch is perfect for relaxing or could easily be changed in a comfortable sleeping-couch (just pop out, very easy). The guest room has a separate balcony, which is ideal for a breakfast
- Kitchen: It is fully equipped and is also available for use. Little things like pepper, salt (etc.) can be shared. There is also a separate store-room.
- Living room: You will find a new 50-inch television. Other things to share: DVD-player, AppleTV, Nintendo Wii. There is also a range of books and board games.
- Dining area: Between the kitchen and the living room you will find the dining area. It is a nice and open area for eating and sitting (see more on the photos). From here you come to the second balcony / loggia. It is ideal for sitting outside in the evening.
- Basement: In a separate laundry room (not in the photos) stands also a washing machine and tumble dryer (detergent available).