Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

14. Dezember 2016

pijuferti@gmail.com alias Dr. Diana Toscano ; Scam mit thalia.thalia@web.de; 1-Zimmer Whg möbliert!!! 22609 Hamburg (Osdorf), Ohnhorststraße / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam Betrug mit www.airbnb.com

pijuferti@gmail.com alias Dr. Diana Toscano ;

Reply-To: thalia.thalia@web.de
Herr thalia tiolins
Obere Seestraße 22
66625 Birkenfeld

1-Zimmer Whg möbliert!!!
22609 Hamburg (Osdorf), Ohnhorststraße
https://www.immowelt.de/expose/2C7UX4C



kopiert von
https://www.rafaelkaiser.com/de/apartments-wien/wien-paros/


war mit den Bildern auch Betrug mit

pijuferti@gmail.com alias Dr. Fabrizia Calabrese

Reply-To: knan.giorn@web.de
Herr knan. giorn
Otto-Beck-Straße 3
68165 Mannheim

Super gelegene 1 Zimmer Wohnung!!!
60316 Frankfurt (Nordend-Ost), Palmstraße
https://www.immowelt.de/expose/2CRX847

Reply-To: kathleencole@web.de
Herr kathle encole
Franz-Moser-Straße 1
78465 Konstanz
https://wohnungsbetrug.blogspot.de/2016/12/scam-mit-kathleencolewebde-mobilierte.html

Möbilierte Wohnug **1.5 zimmer**
10719 Berlin (Wilmersdorf), Pariser Straße
https://www.immowelt.de/expose/2CX4S4E


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: e-mail m ~ pijuferti@gmail.com

Hello,

My name is Dr. Diana Toscano and I am the owner of the apartment located at  Ohnhorststraße 66, 22609 Hamburg, Osdorf.
The apartment was bought by me in 2011, and i lived there until 2015, when I got a job and a clinic in Italy.
The monthly rent is only 200 EUR / month for the whole apartment.
This is a 1 room apartment (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 car garage) with a total area of 38m ². The apartment is fully furnished but if you have your own furniture you can storage all my furniture into my basement unit.
I'm the full right owner of the apartment and the utilities (electricity / phone / cable / Internet / water) are included in this price (rent/month).  I want someone who will be careful and thoughtful to live in it, as soon as possible.
The apartment is close to public transport, gym, restaurantes, stores, it has a parking space for one car. It was renovated 2 years ago and I spent a large amount of money with the apartment and my wish is that you treat it like it was your own.
I am looking for a long term tenancy agreement ( at least 6 months ) as I will most definitely never return to Germany for permanent residency.

.......................................................

Hello,

My name is Dr. Diana Toscano and I am the owner of the apartment located at Pariser Straße 50, 10719 Berlin, Wilmersdorf .
The apartment was bought by me in 2011, and i lived there until 2015, when I got a job and a clinic in Italy.
The monthly rent is only 200 EUR / month for the whole apartment.
This is a 1 room apartment (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 car garage) with a total area of 38m ². The apartment is fully furnished but if you have your own furniture you can storage all my furniture into my basement unit.
I'm the full right owner of the apartment and the utilities (electricity / phone / cable / Internet / water) are included in this price (rent/month). I want someone who will be careful and thoughtful to live in it, as soon as possible.
The apartment is close to public transport, gym, restaurantes, stores, it has a parking space for one car. It was renovated 2 years ago and I spent a large amount of money with the apartment and my wish is that you treat it like it was your own.
I am looking for a long term tenancy agreement ( at least 6 months ) as I will most definitely never return to Germany for permanent residency.

.......................................................

Hello again,

You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure you that we will not have any problems .

I will not be using the apartment for the next 4 years for sure, maybe never. You can move in when it's possible for you but please understand that I have to secure a tenant as soon as possible. We can start with a renting contract of 6 months and it can be renewed if necessary or if you wish to move out earlier 30 days notice will be required.

First I have to inform you that the price you shall pay on each month of rent will be EUR 200 with all utilities included in the monthly rent and I also require a damage deposit of EUR 800 which will be reimbursed when you move out, in total you have to pay EUR 1000 so you can move in my apartment without any additional charges to pay. The security deposit may be used for the purpose of repairing for which the tenant is responsible (beyond normal wear and tear) or last month of the rent. The money for the next months ( EUR 200 ) I want to receive monthly the rent from you in my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money.

I'm willing to send you the keys so you can visit and check the apartment. The delivery of keys and the rental contract (signed by me), will be made by a worldwide third party company called AirBnb Renting Service ( www.airbnb.com ), they will also help us to make a third party transaction so you can therefore feel safe about this deal.

I, as the owner, will have to submit the lease details and copies of the ownership documents to AirBnb Renting Service for verification. After AirBnb accepts the transaction and completes the documents verification they will contact you as the potential tenant directly and verify if you have the funds available to rent the apartment. If you want I can explain you more about the AirBnb Renting Service renting process so you can understand better the whole process....I used AirBnb before and I was very pleased by their services in the past ( they are true professionals).

.......................................................

Hi again,

To start the transaction with AirBnb Renting Service you need to send me all this details:

Full name:
Address:
City:
Postal Code:
Country:
Mobile phone number:
Copy of ID Card or Passport:
Date you want to move in the apartment:
Rental period that you want to stay:

Now let me explain you how the transaction works:

After I receive all this details, I can go to AirBnb office and start the renting proceure. When the keys and the rental contract will be in their custody, they will send you a delivery notification.

When you receive the delivery notification from AirBnb, you will have to transfer to the AirBnb agent, assigned with this transaction for the amount we agreed ( 1000 EUR ). I inform you that your payment must be confirmed in 24-48 hours or early after the transaction was started othewise everything will be cancelled.

After you make the deposit you must send to AirBnb a picture with the transaction so they can know that you already made the deposit. When the money will be transfered into their bank account they will deliver the keys and the rental contract at your home address in max 48 Hours. AirBnb will send to you an agent at your home address, and if you want that person will come with you to visit the apartment to see that all is right or you can go on your own to check the apartment. If you will be satisfied with the flat, you will sign the rental contract. ONLY AFTER YOU WILL CONFIRM TO THEM THAT ALL IS ORDER AND YOU WANT TO SIGN THE RENTAL CONTRACT I WILL RECEIVE THE PAYMENT. If you will like the apt and want to rent it AirBnb will release the founds to me that simple no complications. And if you will not like the apt you will be fully refunded by AirBnb and I will receive my keys and rental contract back.

Thank's and have a good day

Very Important: Your money will be safe in AirBnb custody and I hope you read my e-mail very well, and know that you have to pay before you see the apartment because this is the safety policy of AirBnb.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen