Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

10. Januar 2017

chelseabond281@gmail.com alias Mauro Molossi / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam mit AirBnb Renting Service ( www.airbnb.com )

chelseabond281@gmail.com alias Mauro Molossi

From: C B ~ chelseabond281@gmail.com

Hello ,

My name is Mauro Molossi and I am the owner of the apartment located at  50937 Köln, Sülzburgstraße 220. I am very happy that you want to move into my apartment and hope that you will treat it like your own place. I would really appreaciate if you could answer me in english because my german is very bad. To be honest with you when I worked in Germany I spoked only in english.

The apartment has 1 bedroom, living room, kitchen, 1 bathroom, surface of 34m2 and is fully furnished. If by any chance you want to rent it unfurnished you can move all the furniture into my basement storage.

Is available for rent at Eur 250 per month including all utilities (Electricity/Telephone/Cable/Internet/Water), for as long as you need. Recently renovated the apartment is in a very good condition, very clean and completely livable. The asking rent is lower then the average price requested in that area but not using a letting agent and not paying fees and commissions allows me to ask a lower rental price than others.

The apartment was bought by me in 2015, and I lived there until 4 months ago when my job contract ended and I returned home to Italy.
Also the apartment is near the public transportation, a gym, and other facilities. The apartment has a parking space for one car. I have spent a great amount of money with the apartment and my request is that you treat it like it was your own.

I am looking for a long term tenancy agreement as I will most definitely never return to Germany for permanent residency.

Hope you don't mind answering a few questions:

1. Who will be living in the property and what are their occupations?
2. Are there any children, pets or smokers who will live in the property?
3. How long will the initial tenancy be required for 6 - 12 months - longer etc?

Please let me know if you are seriously interested.
Mauro Molossi

....................................................

war Betrug mit

maurycy.czarnecki@web.de
Frau maurycy czarnecki
Günthersburgallee 31
60316 Frankfurt am Main

Waschmaschine, Spülmaschine
50937 Köln (Lindenthal), Sülzburgstraße 220
https://www.immowelt.de/expose/2CXY24Q

https://wohnungsbetrug.blogspot.de/2017/01/maurycyczarneckiwebde-waschmaschine.html


..........................................................

chelseabond281@gmail.com
Neubau 1 Zimmer
Kaiserstraße 92, 1070 Wien, Österreich
Nr. 11457232. angeboten von Sherf (Privat)
http://www.bazar.at/neubau-1-zimmer-anzeigen-11457232.html

..........................................................

chelseabond281@gmail.com alias Mauro Molossi

Reply-To: maurycy.czarnecki@web.de
Frau maurycy czarnecki
Günthersburgallee 31
60316 Frankfurt am Main

Waschmaschine, Spülmaschine
50937 Köln (Lindenthal), Sülzburgstraße 220
https://www.immowelt.de/expose/2CXY24Q

..........................................................

chelseabond281@gmail.com alias Mauro Molossi

Reply-To: jagodaduda@web.de
Frau Jagoda Duda
Grabenstr. 16
40213 Düsseldorf

2 Minuten zu Fuß entfernt
40213 Düsseldorf (Altstadt), Grabenstr. 16
https://www.immowelt.de/expose/2CEUP4Q
https://wohnungsbetrug.blogspot.de/2017/01/chelseabond281gmailcom-alias-mauro_10.html

..........................................................

From: C B ~ chelseabond281@gmail.com


I will not be using the apartment for the next 4 years for sure, maybe never. You can move in when it's possible for you but please understand that I have to secure a tenant as soon as possible. We can start with a renting contract of 6 months and it can be renewed if necessary or if you wish to move out earlier 30 days notice will be required.

   First I have to inform you that the price you shall pay for the first month of rent will be EUR 250 and I also require a damage deposit of  EUR 750 which will be reimbursed when you move out, in total you have to pay  EUR 1000 so you can move in my apartment without any additional charges to pay. The security deposit may be used for the purpose of repairing for which the tenant is responsible (beyond normal wear and tear) or last month of the rent. The money for the next months (  EUR 250 ) I want to receive monthly the rent from you in my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money.

 I'm willing to send you the keys so you can visit and check the apartment. The delivery of keys and the rental contract (signed by me), will be made by a worldwide third party company called AirBnb Renting Service ( www.airbnb.com ), they will also help us to make a third party transaction so you can therefore feel safe about this deal.

   I, as the owner, will have to submit the lease details and copies of the ownership documents to AirBnb Renting Service for verification. After AirBnb accepts the transaction and completes the documents verification they will contact you as the potential tenant directly and verify if you have the funds available to rent the apartment. If you want I can explain you more about the AirBnb Renting Service renting process so you can understand better the whole process....I used AirBnb and I was very pleased by their services in the past ( they are true professionals).



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen