Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

18. Januar 2017

info@2000aqua.com - 23mmg@protonmail.com alias Elisa Grilli; Schöne ein Zimmer Wohnung in München, Schwabing-West Barlachstraße 10, 80804 München, Schwabing-West / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam

info@2000aqua.com - 23mmg@protonmail.com alias Elisa Grilli

Herr Frueh Peter
Schöne ein Zimmer Wohnung in München, Schwabing-West
Barlachstraße 10, 80804 München, Schwabing-West
https://www.immobilienscout24.de/expose/92763269
Scout-ID: 92763269 Objekt-Nr.: 8c5dfca0-7539-466c-8200-b89a621f2a1e
Objektbeschreibung
Biete meine süße kleine 1 Zimmer Wohnung mit separater Küche und renoviertem Bad zur Zwischenmiete an.
Ausstattung
voll möbliert mit Bett, Couch, Schrank, TV und vollausgestatteter Küche. Nach Absprache könnt Ihr während der Mietzeit auch mein Fahrrad nutzen.
Lage
3 Min U2 Milbertshofen 7 Min zur U2 // U3 Scheidplatz Luitpoldpark gegenüber und zum Englischen Garten ist es ein Katzensprung!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reply-To: "Elisa Grilli" ~ 23mmg@protonmail.com
From: "Elisa Grilli" ~ info@2000aqua.com

Hello,

I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment.
My name is Elisa Grilli, I am 61 years old and I'm working as an architect in Roma, Italy. I bought this apartment for my work, but now i`m back at home permanently, so I'm renting it out.
I will not use the place anymore, so you can rent it even for a long term.
The minimum period is 2 months and maximum period is 10 years.
The flat is fully furnished and renovated and equipped with air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, LCD TV, etc.
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you can store my furniture in the large basement cellar.
Also, very important, the utilities (water, electricity,Internet, digital TV,) are included in the rent of 600,00 EUR
If you are interested in renting my apartment, please email me back.

Photo's of apartment : postimg.org/gallery/19wnnqyn6/

Friendly greetings from Italy!
Elisa Grilli.

--------------------------------------------

From: Elisa Grilli ~ 23mmg@protonmail.com

Hello again,

You seem to be a very nice person and I can assure that will be a pleasure for you to stay in my apartment.
The flat is fully furnished and renovated.
Like I have informed you before, the price that you shall have to pay for one month of rent is 600EUR and the kaution is 600EUR. The kaution you will get it back when you will move out (I will need a 30 days notice).
The utilities (water, electricity,Internet, digital TV,) are included in the rent costs.
I will not have a problem if you want to keep a pet in the house, as long as nothing is damaged.
Unfortunately, my health and ongoing treatment don't allow me to do any traveling for the next few months, so I will not be able to come and meet with you personally for a while.
However, this won't affect the rental at all.
I will make the arrangements with a real estate agency.
The name of the real estate agency is Airbnb, they will do all necessary documents, send you the keys, the rent contract and manage the monthly rents.
I wait your email to explain you the procedure step by step.

Friendly greetings from Italy!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen