Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

29. April 2017

Rental scam mit s.kyle4peace - cancivillegas.gerardo@googlemail.com - schoekim4wonlori@gmail.com - beatatothbeacran382@gmail.com / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam

s.kyle4peace - cancivillegas.gerardo@googlemail.com - schoekim4wonlori@gmail.com - beatatothbeacran382@gmail.com

From: "Schoeppner Kyle G." ~ schoekim4wonlori@gmail.com

Hallo

It is still very available to responsible and neat persons and you can move in anytime from now because I am not using it as of this moment. The room has a bed/desk/built in closet, central heating/double windows desk chair. More-so; there is a very fast WIFI connection for use and central heating/double windows. Also, the total monthly rent includes heating and electricity and there's a deposit which has to be paid and that is refundable at the end of your lease term.The apartment is available for you to move in for the duration of months not less than Three (3) Months or longer period of 6-12months and smoking is not allowed indoor if you do that, also the apartments is not meant to be turned into a party/disco arena with friends. The total Monthly Rent is €400 with all bills, lighting and heating (all charges) included and a deposit of of (820€) to cover as insurance/security to the apartment. My place is located at Kanzowstr 28, Prenzlauer Berg 10439 Berlin, it is also very close to central train lines and buses with so many essential services you would need. You can further discuss with me on Skype at (s.kyle4peace) or send me your Skype name and we can further discuss this further.

Sincerely;
Klein P.

....................................................

Hallo

Unfortunately I'm sorry to tell you that presently I'm out of the city, I left for the States (USA) few weeks ago cos I'm currently doing my Masters Thesis and other Research Program here, so viewing or meeting might not be possible but I can send you some pictures to help you decide so we could proceed from there Mate, also you can move in from today if we conclude; as that doesn't stop you from moving in anytime soon as you want cos i know how to get the keys sent across to you after the contract and all processes are done with. Let me know if you want me to send you the pictures and we further proceed. You can get a Skype cos it's easy to get one to register and sign up  after that you can just download easily on your phone or PC, add me on Skype if you want us to discuss this and answer few questions I have for you. My Skype ID is s.kyle4peace

regards;
Klein P.

...........................................

Hi,

My plan is to rent for long term since I'll be here for my Thesis and other Research Program, if you want I can send the pictures I took while I was leaving for the States, so if you want i can handle things from here until you've moved in.

...........................................

Hey Mr;

What you mean my owner? This is my Mom's apartment and I have been staying alone, shared with some Erasmus student who left some months back, and over-see things myself since my mom left for a new contract Job in Australia. So if you want to rent my place, I do it from here, i know how to get the keys across to you as i do not have anyone who can assist me, they're all busy with their daily lives.

Thanks for understanding;

Klein P............................................

war Betrug mit

beatatothbeacran382@gmail.com
Kyle Schoeppner
https://wohnungsbetrug.blogspot.de/2017/04/rental-scam-mit-beatatothbeacran382gmai.html

Spacious and well Furnished room from a 2Bdrm apartment for Urgent Lease
10439 Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg), Kanzowstr 28
https://www.immowelt.de/expose/2EBYY4C
Online-ID: 2EBYY4C
Referenznummer: 1_2129224


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen