My apartment was rented through Uniplaces agency by some students and now they left. So, my whole apartment is available for rent and don't matter if you are student or not, you can rent/book through Uniplaces for more than 5 years.
I would like to use Uniplaces again because they are currently managing my property for next 5 years.
Using Uniplaces system both parties are fully protected, because they will hold the funds until you visit my apartment and sign the rental contract.
Let me explain you the process step by step for a better understanding:
1. I will list my apartment on Uniplaces webiste for EUR 400 per month with bills included for whole apartment. The rental contract can be made for at least 2 months - up to 5 years ( You can rent unfurnished if you take it for min 6 months ).
2. You will have to pay 2 months deposit ( EUR 800 to Uniplaces in order to confirm your booking. This 2 months deposit covers ( 1 months of rent + 1 month security deposit)
3. All the taxes and bills are included in the rental price; It includes also 1 parking places;
4. This process will end after you visit my apartment and sign the rental contract.
- If you will not agree with the rental agreement or don't like my apartment the Uniplaces agency will refund your money in full.
- Like mentioned several times a viewing before booking is not possible since I'm not there, but Uniplaces is guaranteeing the whole transaction between us.
If everything sounds good to you, I'll be able to send you the Uniplaces listing so you can rent/book it at your convenience.
Also, in case you have another apartment right now, and you can't move immediately, we can make the agreement as explained here, and consider it only an inspection and reservation until you are able to move there.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards ,
Rental scam mit
email@example.com alias Damir Zeljkovik;
Wohnung 2 Zimmer + Blk im zentral lage VON PRIVAT Graurheindorfer Straße 5 53111 Bonn + TOP MODERNES WOHN- UND GESCHÄFTSHAUS INMITTEN VON LIFE-STYLE 55116 Mainz (Altstadt), Pfandhausstrasse 1
Good news! I made all arrangements with Uniplaces. Here is the Uniplaces link of my apartment:
Thanks and waiting news from you soon.
der Link des Betrügers lenkt auf eine gefälschte Seite
die echten Seiten von Uniplaces sind verschlüsselt und sicher
hier sollen persönliche Daten eingegeben werden, die die Betrüger für weiteren Betrug verwenden
Updated Date: 1970-01-01 (gefaked!!)
Name: Morcov Manone
Street: Viale Libano, n. 40
Postal Code: 00144
Organization:UniversityPlaces Servicos de Internet Lda
Street:Rua Actor Ferreira da Silva 100