Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

8. Mai 2017

Rental scam with AlmaValeriaMartinez@t-online.de alias Ag. Alma Valeria Martinez - Fake-Seite VIVA-Immo / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam

AlmaValeriaMartinez@t-online.de alias Ag. Alma Valeria Martinez

Hi again, thank’s for your email, the property is available for sale.
I have been the only owner and it was purchased cash a few years ago while I lived in Germany, I worked there as a civil engineer.
For approximately one year, I have moved definitively abroad to United Kingdom with my entire family and I no longer need the mentioned property. Both my children are in school here, also I have a construction business and most likely I will return in Germany only on holiday..


Because I do not have plenty of time to deal with selling this property, visits with potential clients etc., I have decided together with my husband, an english citizen, to hire an international real estate agency to manage the whole purchase agreement process of the property. I have already signed an exclusivity contract with them, as this is the third property to be sold with their assistance.
The commission of the agency is entirely paid by us and you will only pay for the notary documents, in case you agree on purchasing the property (after visiting it, of course).

The property can be reserved in your name for a private visit, an international agent will conduct the viewing. He will have all the documents in original, so you can check it before taking a decision.

The agency is VIVA-Immo, they have the headquarters here in London, UK and all the documents in original are in their custody along with the keys of the property.

Please contact by email the agent assigned to handle my transaction, contact details below:

Ag. Alma Valeria Martinez

Vielen Dank, ich freue mich darauf, bald von Ihnen zu hören.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Alma Valeria Martinez (AlmaValeriaMartinez@t-online.de)

..............................................

Leisten Sie keine Vorauszahlungen an viva-immo.com, da es sich hier um einen Scammer (Betrüger) handelt. 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen