Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

8. Mai 2017

Rental scam with brigermanuela@gmail.com alias Manuela Briger / Vorkassebetrug fraud scam

From: Manuela Briger ~ brigermanuela@gmail.com

Hello,

I hope we can communicate in English. I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in : Belvederegasse 26, 1040 Wien, Austria. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen ( 43 m2 ). The flat is exactly like in the pictures, furnished and renovated. The utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet,  digital TV , dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are included in the price of rent, you will have one parking spot, the rent is 433 euro/month. The security deposit is 1299 euro, and you get it back when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice). As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment without announcement. You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If  you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture.

A little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better. My name is Manuela Briger and I'ma 55 years old, Manager of Hotel from New York, United States planning to retire in the next 2 years. I have a lovely husband, Thomas and a 25 year old daughter, Ada. I am very proud to say that soon I'm going to be a grandmother :). Another  member of our family is a 8 year old Labrador which we all love, so, I have no problem if you will keep pets.
I would like to know few things about you of course, like if you have a job or not and how will you pay the rent and if the deposit is a problem for you because the apartment is free and you can move in right away.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
All the best from New York!

Best Regards,
Manuela Briger

...............................................

war Betrug mit

Zentral und ruhig gelegene neu renovierte wohnung
1040 Wien (4., Wieden), Belvederegasse 26
https://www.immowelt.at/expose/2ES4T4E?bc=2




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

KOMMENTARE:
Bitte immer die Email-Adressen der Betrüger nennen, please post scammer´s email address - very important!!
Bitte alle Betrugsantworten mit allen Email-Adressen aus dem Header, alle Attachments, alle Informationen zu Bank-Daten oder Zahlungsanweisungen, Fake-Reisepässe usw. an unsere Email-Adresse im IMPRESSUM weiterleiten. Möglichst auch die Scout-ID, Immowelt oder Immonet-Nr. nennen bzw. Überschrift des Inserats, möglichst auch die Objektbeschreibungen